To Resolve Disputes In Your Favor, Know When To Fight And When To Be Conciliatory
The founding partners at Hunt & Taylor Law Group, LLC, each have more than 35 years of experience practicing law in the Gainesville area. In that length of time, they have helped clients prevail in numerous contract disputes and other legal conflicts. However, prevailing has not always meant winning at trial. It has often meant avoiding a trial altogether.
At our law firm, we often remind clients that a true win is one that preserves the most resources and advantages for our clients. That’s what Hunt & Taylor Law Group, LLC and our team of Gainesville dispute resolution lawyers, stand for in support of our clients’ interests.
What Is At Stake? Choose Your Method Of Resolution Accordingly.
Monetary losses or gains are often on the line in a dispute or lawsuit, but so, too, are other things worth fighting for:
- Business relationships
- Open doors for future dealings
- Time and effort that might otherwise be wasted
With these points in mind, bring your breach of contract case, partnership dispute or any point of conflict with another person or business to our attention. Let us work with you to devise a strategy that will deliver wins even after bills are paid and you and the other party have gone your separate ways.
We may help you resolve your legal dispute through:
- Alternative dispute resolution methods: arbitration, mediation or collaborative law in a family law case
- A damage claim or lawsuit
- A trial
Clients of our firm are often surprised by creative, effective ways that we use to resolve disputes on their behalf in areas such as the following:
- Employment law conflicts over terminations, noncompete agreements, commissions and bonuses, and more
- Real estate transactions in question
- Probate and estate litigation
- Family law controversies over property division, spousal support, custody or visitation
- Personal injury settlements and verdicts
Turn To Our Gainesville Dispute Resolution Law Firm
Keep an open mind and work with experienced litigation lawyers to pursue the right results to resolve a dispute in your favor.