Legal Counsel For Entrepreneurs And Business Owners
Business law encompasses many areas of concern and responsibility such as business formation, organization, contracts, commerce, employment law, liability, dissolution and succession. At Hunt & Taylor Law Group, LLC, our Gainesville business law attorneys provide the tools, knowledge and guidance that business owners and managers need to meet challenges over a business’s lifespan.
We provide our business clients with the sound legal advice that is just as essential for business owners as is financial backing and marketing finesse.
Business Law Services Provided By Our Firm
Sole proprietors, partners and managers of large businesses in and around Gainesville receive the guidance they need for:
- Contract drafting and negotiations
- Regulatory compliance
- Employment law issues such as hiring, firing, training, workers’ compensation and unemployment benefits
- Noncompete agreements
- Administration of benefits such as paid time off (PTO), health care plans, and time off in accordance with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Prevention and resolution of employment discrimination claims over race, color, religion, sex or national origin, as spelled out in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Business formation and operations
- Defending intellectual property rights
- Business succession plans and dissolutions
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Mergers, acquisitions and spinoffs
You may be about to start a new business or tackle a problem area facing your existing business. Our lawyers are ready to help you narrow down the issues and develop a plan of attack that will help you meet your goals.
When Business Disputes Come Up
Regardless of how careful you are about resolving problems as they arise, you should not be surprised if your business runs into a legal dispute over contracts, employment problems or commercial property regulations. Our Gainesville business law attorneys are ready to help you find a cost-effective resolution or, if necessary, represent you in litigation.
Our clients include retailers, manufacturers, service providers, professionals such as health care providers, and owners and operators of many other kinds of businesses. We welcome your inquiry about a business dispute, breach of contract claim, formation, discrimination claim or any challenge threatening your business’s strength and viability.
Speak With A Gainesville Business Law Attorney At Our Gainesville Office
We will meet you at your place of business, welcome you to our office or communicate with you by phone or video conference.